Provide your guests with a free bet or 6 on you. Great for employee appreciation and/or reward. Pre-order Betting Voucher(s) for your guests to help get them engaged in horse racing. Vouchers can be used in any of the racing spaces throughout Woodbine Racetrack or Woodbine Mohawk Park.
How It Works
Custom Bet Amounts
- The minimum betting vouchers denomination is $2 per person. Can selection any amount in increments or $2. (IE. $4, $8, $10 etc.)
- The total amount will be added to your master account and must be paid in full prior to your event date.
- The event manager / supervisor will provide you with betting vouchers when you arrive for you to distribute to your guests.
- Vouchers can be used, with live mutual attendants, Wagering Ambassadors or automated betting machines.
- Vouchers have a cash value and can be cashed at any time.
Compete against colleagues for bragging rights in this wagering tournament, with live leaderboard and cash prizesLearn More
Get your group into the winner's circle for a race named by your company, with race presentations with the winning horse and its connections.Learn More
A fun competition that will take you throughout Woodbine Racetrack, with missions and tasks at each spot.Learn More
A large event space with floor to ceiling windows and private balcony for a breathtaking view of the racetrack.
A premier space for exclusive and intimate private events.
Buffet-style dining at its finest with a breathtaking view of the racetrack.
Experience the thundering speed of the race firsthand as you wine and dine your guests right beside the track.
Host your next event in this large banquet-style room overlooking the walking ring.
Wow your guests with scrumptious eats and unparalleled action right at the edge of the track.
Put your next event a stone’s throw from the finish line for the ultimate live horse racing action experience.
Host your next event in a casual pub-style dining room loaded with excitement beside the racetrack.
Get that special VIP look and feel with our exclusive suites featuring stunning views of the racetrack and chef-prepared dishes.